|Name||: Dr. Barnali Sarmah|
|Designation||: Assistant Professor.|
|Department||: Political science|
|E-mail Id||: email@example.com|
|Contact No.||: 9707330024|
|Qualifications||: M. A.; M. Phil; B. Ed. (NET),Ph.D|
1. A Higher Secondary Text book titled 'Contemporary World Politics and Politics in India since Independence",as co-writer.
2.A Higher Secondary Text Book titled "Political Theory and Indian and Indian Constitution" as a co- writer
3. an article titled " penal reforms and Human Rights
Seminar Paper Presentation:
1.Mapping Ethnographics in Assam and role of identity Politics" in L.C.B. College Guahati.
2. "Understanding Conflict Situation in North East India for National Integration" in Nagaon Girls' College.
3. Internal Displacement in North East India in Nagaon Girls' College.
4. Democracy Public Policy and Civil Society" held in North East India Political Science Association .
5. "Women and Human Rights" in Tezpur College, Tezpur
Worked as a Project fellow on research project "Administrative History of Undivided Assam (1826-1927), by Indian I nstitute of Public Administration (IIPA).